Gary’s blend became a favorite of friends and neighbors. He began to package it for others to take home, or on their travels. It went around the world on cars, trains, planes, ships and buses. After hearing his friends say, “You should be selling this mix, it’s so good!” for the umpteenth time, Gary and his wife Rose Marie decided their friends were right. What else would they call it but Lucille’s, in honor of his mother. With that, Lucille’s Bloody Mary Mix was born!
- 1 Tablespoon Lucille’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 16 oz Tomato Juice, V8 Juice, or Clamato Juice
- 2 Celery stalks, cut in half
- 1 Olive for each Lucille’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 Shot of your favorite Alcohol
- Vodka, Gin, Tequila, or Beer
- Shrimp, Pickled Green Beans, Pickled Asparagus, or Bacon
Get Martini Shaker or Lucille’s Shaker/Mixer bottle, add Tomato Juice, V8 or Clamato Juice, add 1 Tablespoon of your favorite Lucille’s Bloody Mary Mix. Shake, shake, shake (do not stir). Remember “Shaken Not Stirred”.
Fill glass with ice, pour alcohol or beer in, pour your liquid Lucille’s Bloody Mary Mix and garnish with a piece of celery, olive and squeeze of lemon per glass
Leave a Reply